- Assembly Technician
- Full time
- 3 months ago
- Support data collection for performance Improvement.
- Support process improvement and towards efficiency.
- Assist Assembly Supervisor in monitoring and follow up activities.
- Maintain good house keeping and 5’S.
- Work to achieve production target set by supervisor.
- Ensure quality, accuracy and timely readiness of goods produced.
- Support TPM Program and work towards reducing down time.
- Ensure accuracy and timely readiness of goods produced under his responsibility.
- Responsible for personal safety and safe conduct as not to endanger others or company’s properties.
- Ensure tool and equipment traceability and accountable for its looses.
- Maintain consistent application of company policies, procedures and shop floor rules.
- Adhere to all application Occupational Safety and Health laws and regulation as will such standards, practices and procedures instituted by the company.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bandar Cassia.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.