As a Facilities Technician, be responsible for individual FAC system’s reliability, improvement, 6S issue and expansion. Ensure FAC system running within the spec.
Operate and maintenance, supervise and manage all works and tasks pertaining to:-
- All facility electrical works related to of Mechanical system switch board, electrical services to
- Cleanroom and facilities power supply form mechanical Process System, Fire Fighting and Building Management System.
- All facilities operation, maintenance and engineering activities
- Develop and Maintain SOO, SOP, PM and engineering drawings and others regulatory requirements in support of production process and business needs.
- Other facilities cross functioning support.
- Give training to FAC technicians.
- Control FAC system running cost.
- Able to work 12hrs shift.
- Knowledge in PLC and field instruments would be added advantages
- Knowledge in LOTO management is a must.
- Self-initiated and able to work independently.
- To carry out daily routine inspection on Facilities system such as Air Conditioning System, Compressed Dry Air, PCW, Electrical Distribution Board, UPS and pump system.
- Performing operation, maintenance and troubleshooting electrical and mechanical system and also civil and structure systems.
- Able to operate electrical circuit breakers such as MCCB, ACB and etc.
- Able to troubleshoot and rectify field instruments issue.
- Schedule and plan daily activities as directed by Engineers or Manager.
- Supervise and monitor of all facilities control system including FMCS, BMS SCADA, HVAC, Ventilation, ion CDA and electrical systems.
- Electrical systems buy off and testing & commissioning for project hand over purposes.
- Maintaining the building utilities operations for the plant and ensuring the plants meets all Municipal and government requirement such as DOSH, DOE, BOMBA and etc.
- Schedule and perform predictive/preventive maintenance for facilities electrical system and implement preventative maintenance program.
- Perform continuous electrical system improvement and cost saving project.
- Ensure compliance to ISO 14001 Environmental management system, ISO 9001 Quality, OHSAS 18000 (ISO 4500) and customer standard.
- Responsible to maintaining facility engineering drawing, operation manual and SOP.
- Identifies and recommends opportunities for cost savings.
- Ensure plant utilities capacity track, maintain and sufficiency
- Plant facility system start-up and shutdown
- Attending to site matters and technical problems on site through necessary correspondences with all parties inclusive.
- Communicate, cooperate and collaborate with various parties involved in the daily operation issue, customer feedback, compliance, and request and to ensure successful resolve, execution and implementation.
- Project Testing and Commissioning