Injection Moulding Technician
- Perform mould set-up and troubleshooting of injection moulding process.
- Maintain and improve targeted quality, yield and cycle time of all injection moulding machine. Analyze and rectify problems encountered during operation.
- Control and maintain tools, equipment and machinery in the production room.
- Perform mould and material trial for the new product.
- Responsible for repair and maintenance of the mould, machine, robot and auxiliary equipment.
- Take necessary action to solve technical machine issue.
- Basic trouble shooting machine breakdown.
- At least 1 year working experience in Plastic Injection Moulding.
- Able to work on rotating 2-shift.
- Secondary School/O Level, Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma