Setting up and operating machine
- To perform mould fitting, unfitting, and testing activities.
- Adjust machines parameter setting and ensuring that production output conforms to the approved specifications.
- Diagnose routine problems effectively and quickly.
- Attend to minor stoppages, repairs and material feeding to keep production operations going.
- Optimize machine output (Qty per shift) & performance (EA) and machine up-time (Hrs/Shift).
Monitor and maintain quality
- Monitor and check the product quality to identify when the process is deviating from the norm and taking action to correct it including testing of new products.
- Provide technical support, perform root cause analysis, and assist to reduce defects.
- To follow procedures required by Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) during the cleaning operations and maintenance.
Maintenance and repairs on machines and peripherals
- Plan and perform preventive maintenance according to schedule and check list for equipment and machinery.
- Perform mould service before and after every production.
- Attend to machine breakdown and update related document.
Manage spare part stock and inventory
- Maintain machine and tools inventory and requisition of parts and supplies.
- Maintain 5S for storage of tools and parts inventory.
Maintaining records and system
- Ensure that all records and system comply with the company’s policies and related statutory requirements
- Updating records such as Machine History, CAPEX Registry etc.
Management reporting and monitoring
- Review on monthly production output report and perform analytical review to understanding issues and provide improvement plan.
- Prepare and review monthly machine downtime report and review to understand issues and provide improvement plan.
- Review and monitor internal control system procedures.
Develop staff by managing performance, setting goals, providing ongoing training and maintain strong employee relationships
Perform ad hoc assignments as requested.